“We’ll get through this together!” (11.12.2020)

When you focus upon anything at all, Patricia Bokowski, it’s like a call goes out to every corner of the Universe, summoning ideas, strength, courage, insight, resources, and whatever else is needed to manifest whatever it is you’ve been thinking about.
If it’s an answer you need, it will be forthcoming. 
If it’s a choice you have to make, your options are calculated and recalculated under each scenario. 
If circumstances need to be arranged, then every soul on the planet is consulted. 
And if it’s help you need… we’re already there. 
When you focus upon anything at all. 
Not bad, huh? 
It’s who you are,   The Universe / We’ll get through this together!

Every corner of the Universe, Patricia Bokowski.

“Stop asking people who have never been where you are going for directions.” – NineFrogs

Today I’m sharing some of my favorite quotes!

Looking around my local 7-11 this morning.

It seems.

There are A LOT of unhappy, unmotivated individuals out there.

Hope this helps!

Enjoy! https://www.ninefrogs.com

“People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.” – Zig Ziglar

“The difference between taking baby steps and acting small is that one prepares you for success, the other for a fall.” – The Universe

“Have a vision. It is the ability to see the invisible. If you can see the invisible, you can achieve the impossible.” – Shiv Khera

“Sometimes you wish it was easier.

But if it was.

Everyone else would do it.

Then you remember you DON’T want to be like everyone else!”

“Sometimes people try to destroy you.

Precisely because they recognize your power.

Not because they don’t see it.

But because they see it, and they don’t want it to exist!

God often removes someone from your life for a reason.

Think before you chase after them.

“Remember, angels can fly because they know the sky’s the limit – and they can make the sky the limit in your life too!” – Anonymous

“You have to train your mind to be stronger than your feelings or else you gone lose your self.” – Mike Tyson

The Devil whispered in my ear ‘You’re not strong enough to withstand the storm.’

Today I whispered in the Devil’s ear, “I am the storm.”

“To be in the top 1% you have to be willing to do what the other 99% won’t! – Kermit the Frog

Act my age?

What the hell is that, ‘act my age’!

What do I care how old I am?

The Ocean is old as fucc!

It will still drown your ass with vigor!

  • the greatest think I have ever read – Daily Quotes

“No test, no testimony. You can not make lemonade with sugar alone. You must have some sour lemons. You can not learn good horsemanship by riding a tame horse. The harder the battle, the sweeter the victory.

Regardless of what happens to you, never say you are having a bad day…say you are having a character building day. All the things that you are going through are building your character. You are being shaped and designed for your greatness. You have something special. You have GREATNESS within you!” – Les Brown

Strive for greatness daily!

“I never wanted to be famous. I only wanted to be great! – Ray Charles

“Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” – TS Eliot

“Strangers can become best friends just as easily as best friends can become strangers. Being honest won’t get you a lot of friends, but it will get you the right ones.” – In my head I am always right and you are always wrong

NineFrogs Wisdom – Never underestimate the power of a positive attitude!

“You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean in a drop.” – Rumi

“Dreams are how we figure out where we want to go. Life is how we get there.” – Kermit the Frog

When I interviewed Maya Angelou, she told me to write this sentence on my notepad and to never forget it.

“Every storm runs out of rain.”

I still think of that line to this day.

Alex Banayan

We’ll get through this together!

Lastly, make sure to follow NineFrogs on TikTok & YouTube – The Frog’s Den 🐸🐸🐸

That’s a wrap!

Talk soon,

Patricia <3 always

NineFrogs ~ People will stare. Make it worth their while!

Don’t close your eyes. Open your mind!



What do you think? Leave me a comment, I read them all!

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.